Thursday, February 24, 2011

“Rishi Prasad’ Seva has changed my destiny

Thousands of salutations at the holy feet of my satguru Pujya Bapuji! I am a resident of a tribal area in chindwara Distt। I had taken mantra diksha form pujya Bapuji in 1997. I am an ordinary farmer. I was working as the secretary of the villages Panchavyat. I used to go the chindwara Ashram for Darshan. In the year 200 I got the opportunity of joining the Rishi Prasad distribution seva. I was determined to reach this magazine containing gurudev divine teachings form home to home and engaged myself in the tasking right earnest. In the beginning it seemed difficult even to register 25 members in that tribal I area but I did not lose heart and with Gurudev grace today I have registered more than 2000 members. Once somebody filed a false case against me I remained fearless an continued the Rishi Prasad distribution seva with the sea sporty. I went to the Ashram and circumambulated the pious Baghdadi. I prayed to Gurudev and by his grace got the idea how to get the better of my opponent in the court case. Satsang and Rishi seva won me the case.
I had no connection with polities I am only a servant of Bapuji’s and was performing Rishi Prasad seva But Gurudev grace had some for me which was be yond my wildest dream. Gurudev go me effortlessly what prominent politicians had been vying for. Without contesting elections I was given the status of a minister of state on 26th April 2008 I got this opportunity to serve the society. I was on this post during the previous tenure of Chief minister shivraj singh chauhan and continue to be there in his second tenure not withstanding a number of changes in the cabinet wherein may people found then out of the cabinet or their portfolios shuffled even today when even I get may opportunity of seva in the Ashram. I make all efforts to do it.

I Pray to Pujya Gurudev only that I should continue to get such opportunists of seva. May I never become proud of anything a may I keep unwavering faith and devotion to pujya Bapuji.
-Narain singh Banjara chairman Madhya Pradesh notified nomadic a semi nomadic castes Development agency. Mobile: 9424324449.
Answer these questions increase your knowledge!
1. What is the name of the place that witnessed the battle of Mahabharata. And is situated near Ambala?
2. What is the name of the place where the icy waters of Yamuna flow but other waters are warm?
3. What is the name of the scenic pilgrim place at the sea shore where the sea votes the land for two days and a fair is held over there?

No comments: