Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Sacred Words of Guru are Vedic Hymns…

My sixteen year old son Divyesh Kumar suffered from congenital deafness. We tried allopathic treatment but he was not cured. I came to know from some sadhakas of the ashram that at the time of shaktipat one the sacred Banyan tree at Onjal ashram, revered Gurudev had said, “The extract of the aerial roots of this tree will cure deafness.”

I’ve practically experienced the fact that if one trusts the words of saints with devotional faith, Nature serves him willingly. “Mantramulam Gurorvakyam…’ means the sacred words that beget from revered Gurudevji’s holy mouth are equivalent to Vedic mantras. This verse of shastras is absolutely true. The only requirement is that you should have staunch faith in the sayings of the Guru.

I instilled the extract of aerial roots of ‘Badh Badshah’ (the sacred banyan tree) in my son Divyesh’s ears. When my son, a congenitally deaf boy, heard the first sound; his joy knew no bounds. Our entire family is overwhelmed with gratitude at the lotus feet of revered Guru devji. My innumerable salutations to Adorable satgurudev, whose kind and selfless benevolence relieve the people of their miseries and vexations.

This Banyan tree is Kalpavriksha

My three year old daughter suffered from congenital dumbness. She was treated at many places, we consulted many quacks and exorcists as but to no avail at last, I took recourse to revered to revered Bapuji’s lotus feet. In my family, everybody except me had been fortunate enough to seek initiation from revered Gurudev. I prayed to adorable Bapuji from the core of my heart and made a pledge at ‘Badh-Dada’ (The wish fulfilling banyan tree of the ashram) , saying I’ll bring my daughter for darshan at Ahmedabad ashram if she starts speaking.

In the due course of time, my prayers were duly answered. About six months back, my daughter started speaking. I took her to the ashram and made her circum-ambulate the sacred Banyan tree. I find to words to describe the boundless grace of revered Gurudev. In this Kaliyuga, Pujya Bapuji is an avatar and the Banyan trees charged with his spiritual power are no less than the ‘Kalpavriksha’ (the wish fulfilling tree).

A disciple lies prostrate in front of his sadguru and offering the choicest flowers at His holy feet prays, “O supremely sacred and most venerable Gurudev! I have attained the supreme Bliss. I am liberated from the cycle of birth and death by attaining unity with the Brahman. I bathe in the pure joy of nirvikalpa Samadhi. I can freely move to any corner of the world. Now I am equanimous towards one and all.

I have renounced the untamed mind. I have abandoned all desires, attachments and aversions. Now I am resting in the Eternal Peace and enjoying complete bliss! I am unable to fully describe this absolute state.

No comments: