Friday, November 21, 2008

Inner Voice of Guru Saved My Workers

I’ve been blessed with mantra initiation by Pujya Bapuji. I own a Dal mill, a factory of split pulses which is located in the industrial area of Ricko in Beawar (Raj). On 9th June, 2008. around 9.30 a.m., I had an intuition and I declared it an ‘off-day’ for all the employees and workers of my factory. I myself went to do some service in a special camp organized for brightening the future of the students at ‘Brawar Ashram.’

Around 10 a.m., a panther came into my factory premises. It badly wounded a watchman of a nearby factory. Throngs of people and even the media surrounded the place. The panther also injured a forest employee who had come to entrakp it. For the entire day, the panther remained hidden in the factory premises. ; there was no chance of any employee of my factory being hurt by the wild animal because I had declared a holiday. At last by 10 p.m, a special task force called from Jaipur ensnared the panther.

During the past five years, it was the first instance that I had declared a holiday for the employees। My innumerable salutations at the ‘Lotus feet’ of my Gurudev Pujya Bapuji Who had inspired me to declare it a holiday for the employees barely half an hour before the intrusion of the panther. –Madan Longani Ajmer road, Beawar (Raj)
Saved from the toil of twelve years in a Moment!

I, Gopinath Sumalaya, had visited the ashram to practice an anushthāna। I had been observing a vow of silence for the past two and a half years. One day, at 5.30 am, Bapuji came to the satsanga hall and I had a talk with Him.


Pujyashre asked, “Since how long have you been here in the ashram?”

I said, “Gurudeva, for the past twelve days, I’m here. I’ve started an anushthāna for forty day.’ During the conversation, I expressed my desire to practice an a anushthāna for twelve years.

I was imparted the key to vishrāntiyoga (self-repose) and the technique of chanting the pranava ‘Om’ and that of going into meditation whole reading the ‘Sri Yogavasishtha’। I felt blessed on receiving the guidance of the far sighted Gurudeva who cradicated the distance of 12 years in a moment! – Gopinath Sumalaya, tolnoor, Dist. Palghar (Kerala).

Cured of jaundic
In June 2008, I was afflicted with My condition was pretty serious. No out of my bed. I was vomiting quite frequently. I contacted Amdvad Ashram on phone and was advised to repeat a mantra for curing jaundice.

I started repeating the mantra lying in the bed. After half an hour of japa, I saw a ball of light in front of the image of Pujya Bapuji I was looking at while doing the japa. As I saw the ball of light, I felt as if an electric current ran through my body and I started weeping loudly. But I continued the japa. Then suddenly I began to laugh loudly. I noticed miraculous improvement in my condition after completing the japa and today I am healthy. My faith and conviction have won. My weight has substantially reduced but I am maintaining it well with Bapuji’s blessings. – (Mahavir Skingh L ondon, UK) (Tel: 0044-7939236503)

No comments: