Monday, September 15, 2008

My firm belief – He will be born to a virtuous family

“I am a Poonam Vratadhari since 2001. Through Pujya Bapuji’s satsanga and vicinity, I have always experienced peace and happiness in my family life. I admitted my child, Ramakrishna Yadav, in Chhindwara Gurukul in 2008 because Ramakrishna was Bapuji’s prasada and I wanted to offer my son for doing voluntary service for Bapuji and for society. Accidentally on 29th July, 2008, my son passed away.

I am not sad about the fact that Ramakrishna has passed away. Infact, I am happy that he was able to imbibe the samskaras of devotion, Yoga and Jnana in Bapuji’s Gurukul. The soul is ageless and immortal. With values imbibed in this life, his journey will be divine, and I have firm faith that he will be reborn in a virtuous family. I shall also educate my second son Shivam, who is now two years old, in Bapuji’s Gurukul.
- Mohanlal Dvarikaprashad Yadav
Shanti Nagar, Room Number –16,
S.P. Road, Wadala East, Mumbai – 37.

These incidents are a conspiracy against Bapuji
and the Ashram

Chhindwara Gurukul’s student, Vedanta passed away recently. His mother, Puja and father, Krishna said, “We still have as much faith in the Ashram. Our daughter, Vedanti, also studies in the Ashram’s Gurukul and will do so in the future as well. If we had more children, we would educate them too in the Gurukul. It is very clear that these incidents are a part of the defamation campaign conspired against Revered Bapuji and the Ashram.”

No comments: