Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Miraculous Effect of Guru’s Grace and of Saraswatya Mantra

I am a physiotherapist by profession. I was not very bright as a student. In the tenth class, I got a mere 35 per cent marks in Maths and 58 per cent marks in Science. The school authorities refused to admit me to the Science group saying I could never become a doctor. Somehow, I cleared twelfth standard exams and got admitted to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) course. It was a tough task and I found it very difficult to remember medical terms.

In the midst of these happenings, my good fortune took me to Pujya Bapuji’s satsangt in December 2004. I listened to the satsang very attentively and greatly impressed by Pujtyashri’s heart-reaching words, I took Diksha of Saraswatya mantra.

Thereafter, I started doing mantra-japa, meditation and Bharmari Pranayam etc. as directed by Pujya Bapuji. In just a few days, this had a miraculous result and my intellect became sharper and more astute with each passing day.

Even during my studies, I invented two wheel chairs highly useful in physiotherapy. The world-renowned Dr Ruri Cooper, who is known as ‘the father of wheel chair’ praised me heartily in a conference and said, “I too was thinking of doing something on these lines, but you have performed a virtual miracle.”

Of the many awards which I have received, the most important one is the national award from ‘National Research Development Corporation’ of Government of India with a cash prize of one lakh rupees. This is the first time ever that this prize was given to a physiotherapist. I have been heartily praised for this prize also because of the fact that all other awardees were P. H.D. and were highly experienced, whereas I got the award at a very young age. I attribute all these successes to Param Pujya Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu. All this is the miraculous effect of His grace.

Doctor Rahul Katyal Arjuna Nagar, Rohtak (Haryana).

A Beautiful Synthesis of Modern Education and Vedic Knowledge IN the peaceful and Divine Atmosphere of Sant Sri Asaramji Gurukul

Initiated, qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts are required by sant Sri Asaramji Gurukuls that have been established all over the country based on the ancient Gurukul system to impart spiritual and secular education to children: 1. Principals 2.Qualified and experienced teachers for all subjects as per CBSE syllabi in Hindi, English, Gujarati and Marathi medium.3. Wardens for hostels. Salary will be paid according to the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to the above, veteran professionals in the educational field (working or retired) are required to work as advisors. Interested sadhakas may send their applications at the below-mentioned address: Gurukul Central Management Committee,

Aant Shri Asaramji Gurukul, Sant shrui Asaramji Ashram, Sabarmati Amdavad-5

1 comment:

Ajit said...

Good Article.

Use www.ashram.org, hariomgroup.org and other article links in your articles like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaram_Maharaj

Thank You for spreading the truth.