Sunday, June 14, 2009

Guru’s Grace Showered Through Holi Colours

My name is Mamta Singh. My husband is a scientist in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). My son Gaurav is six and a half years old. He had gall stones. I consulted the best of doctors known to me but they were unanimous that the gall bladder needed to be removed by surgery. I was in great trouble. I went to Bhopal Memorial Hospital and consulted a doctor there. He told me to get the child admitted and get him operated urgently otherwise it can cause serious complications. Though I had not taken mantra-diksha, I had been devoted to Pujya Bapuji for about a year and a half. I had a flash of inspiration that we should go to Surat to attend the Holi Shibir held by Bapuji. I went to attend the Holi Shibir along with my husband and son Gaurav and there we took mantra-diksha. I was privileged to get sprayed with colours sprinkled by Pujya Bapuji. What happened afterwards proved that it was Bapuji’s grace that had been showered in the form of Holi colours.

We came back to Bhopal and got the sonography done. There was nothing in the gall bladder; the stone had vanished. My son was completely cured. I have no words to describe my joy. I simply want to say:

‘Whoever take refuge with the Guru,
Is happy here as well as in after life.’
-Mamta Singh

Our Beloved Bapuji Listens to the Cry from the Heart

A thousand salutations at Pujya Bapuji’s lotus feet!

The company where I am working had issued orders for transfer of all 50 of its employees in the Delhi branch at Dehradun with effect from 2nd of April 2009, a month in advance. In the meanwhile, Bapuji’s satsang was declared for 9th and 10th April in Buradi, (Delhi). By Your grace, I got the seva of guiding the satsang-goers to the satsang-site. I mentally prayed to Bapuji and the concerned officials of the company had to change their minds.

All the employees were to report at Dehradun on 2nd April, but on 1st April, the officials and the owner of the company called all the employees and postponed the transfers for the time being. All the employees are very happy and I am happier still for Guru’s grace has saved me from being deprived of seva of satsang-lovers.

A thousand salutations of You from all of us!

A thousand salutations of You from all of us!

No comments: