Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pujya Bapuji Photo Changed My Luck

I was childless till tenth year of my marred life. I tried several medicines, prayed at various holy places but failed to beget a child. Once I went to Ulhasnagar ashram where I saw a very big and attractive photo of Pujya Bapuji in the Rishi Prasad office. I don’t know how my mind was imbued with a new gush of enthusiasm at the very signt of the photo. When I expressed my desire for the photo to a sadhaka who was standing nearby, he said I will request the people in the office and let you have this Prasad in the from of Bapuji photo provided you too resolve to serve the society like me by reaching the Prasad of Rishi Prasad to each and every home” I resolved right there before the Sadhaka I will reach ‘Rishi Prasad’ to 200 homes.”
By Pujya Bapuji grace I achieved the target just within a month and there by got Pujya Bapuji photo. After a few days I under went a medical check up and found that I was pregnant. Blessed are we to have attained such a loving Gurudev, the desire to arraign whose photo inspired me to render service to ‘Rishi Prasad’ and there by my luck was changed by pujya Bapuji photo.
Later I set up a ‘Rishi Prasad Seva Mandal and now I have seventeen Virtuous souls engaged in the pious service of ‘Rishi Prasad’. This pious service is gradually filling my life with the divine bliss of selflessness.
I am indebted for ever for this motiveless grace of Pujya Bapuji.On coming to know of my divine experience, one of my acquaintances, who previously didn’t believes in Bapuji too started exclaiming, “wow Wow…
‘That which is impossible even for Rama is possible for Sai asharama.”
It is my humble request to all noble people that you can help at least your relatives and acquaintances if not 200families, to avail them selves of the benefits of this Prasad of the rishis. The grace of Guru will them be showered on you as well; there is no doubt in this.
-Kiran Tiwari Kailas Nagar,
Ambernath Dist Thane (Mah.)

Use of Camphor in Arati
The ritual of doing arati has been in vogue since time immemorial in our country. A small piece of camphor is burnt while doing the arati. This flame has the wonderful power of purifying the environment. It effectively destroys the harmful viruses, bacteria and microbes present in the atmosphere. The practice of burning the camphor regularly in the house keeps the atmosphere pure and safeguards the inmates against various diseases and nightmares. Moreover even the ill effects of devadosha and pitridosha (sacrileges committed towards the gods and the manes) are alleviated. Like wise it is also beneficial to sprinkle some smashed camphor around in the house (especially at the place of meditation and worship).

No comments: