Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Memorable Tributes

The Earth owes its survival to saints like Bapuji
“The love and blessing of the saints can never be limited to the boundaries of any nation, caste or set. In kalliyuga virtues likes sincerity, selfless love sacrifice and practices of austerities are on a steady decline an yet if the earth exists o Bapuji it is only because saints like you are wandering in the land of india, it only in Bapuji satsang that I have seen both the poor and rich alike getting the opportunity to imbibe portion of nectar without any discrimination.
Sushri Uma Bharati the then.
Chief Minister, M.P.
Such words of Bliss such wonderful knowledge! Form my side and on behalf of this inspiring assembly I heartily welcome the supremely revered Bapuji’s The most eminent among saints I have had the opportunity to listen to your satsang on TV many a time and personally on one occasion in Delhi. Such words of bliss! Such divine knowledge!
Surely one will attain the right direction in his life if one seriously reflects upon your precepts and follows then Blessed indeed are those that in this day the age, blossom their lives by taking the benefit of darshan and the satsang of such great souls.’ Shri Bhajanla the then Chief Minster Hayman.
My Heart was purified listening to satsang after retuning form the cremation ground we take a bath for the purification of the body. Similar I had been infected with bad vibes during my sojourn to foreign lands but after my return today I was fortunate to have pujyashree darshan and satsang which instantly purified my heart and soul. A number of Indians staying abroad take the inopportunity to listen to pujya Bapuji’s satsang either thorough direct means or otherwise indirectly shir surabhan, the then Governor of (U.P. H.P and Bihar).

No comments: