Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mind is a wish Tress

(Revered Bapuji’s pious words)
There was a eminent Vaidya ( ayurvedic physician). He was called at night to visit an old men who was seriously ill. The Vaidya examined him and found that he was old, a ripe man, suffering from chronic bronchial asthma with impaired lungs and dilated blood vessels; all organs (of the body) were worn out. The Vaidya examined him thoroughly. He was a pious Vaidya. He was expert in diagnosis.
The old man said; “Tell me what will happen to me? No medicine works. I am bed ridden for last two years. I have so and so complaints.”
He Vaidya: “Do not worry. I am going. I shall sent the report and medicines also.”
The doctor returned home. On the way he remembered that a rich businessman’s son was sick. He had asked for medicines. ‘Let me go examine him’.

He saw the youth. The young men was also groaning in bed. “ I am sick, I feel weakness, I have this That complaints… who known when I shall get well?”
The Vaidya said: “There is nothing to worry, you will be alright. You are hypochondriac. You actually have no illness. Give up the deluded conviction if being sick.”
The Young man asked: “Please, tell me at least the name of my disease, Vaidya.”
The Vaidya said: “ I am just going. After making a complete analysis in my dispensary, I shall send your letter and medicines also.”

The Vaidya wrote two letters and along with the letters sent medicines for both of them. Now the letter and medicines which were supposed to be given to the youth reached the old man and what was supposed to be given to the old man reached the young man. In the letter for the old man it was written: The body is impermanent, then how can post be permanent? All post are based on the body. Remember good as much as you can. I am sending you some stimulant medicines to give your little strength so that you can distribute your wealth and assets among your sons. Remember God a lot, nobody lives forever. Gid is your final refuge, your ultimate aim. You do not have spend many days in this world now. You will live for just a day or two.’

When the young man read this letter, he got depressed and could not get up again. He used to call his wife it turn him from one side to the other. He yelled the whole night. By the morning, the people went to call the Vaidya: “His condition is serious, come.”

The Vaidya said: “He is not at all serious. There is not need for me to come. I him yesterday itself. It is my “prayer, Time.’

The servant went and said: “ The Vaidya said that his visit is not necessary now. “The young men felt ‘I am realy going to die now. What will the Vaidya do? His condition deteriorated even more. Around noon, his condition was so serious that he might die any moment. The Vaidya thought to visit him because he was called again and again by different persons to visit him.

The Vaidya on seeing the youth enquired: “Till yesterday the condition of this young man was alright. How has he become so serious now? What was happened?”

He said: “You had written. ‘You will live for just a day or two.’ When I read your letter last night, my health deteriorated and I se death staring at me. I am going to die Vaidya! I have sent telegram to my relatives and in-law. I prostrate before you, I promise, I am giving it to you in writing that I shall offer you all my riches and property. Please cure me, give me life…

The young man feared his death might come any time and was waling. The Vaidya asked for the letter to find out the reason for deterioration of his condition. When the Vaidya read the letter, he laughed. He said: “Oh! This letter was for the old man whom I saw yesterday and this stimulant medicine was for him. You have low-grade fever, your medicine is different. That man made a mistake and gave the old man ‘s letter to you. I made a mistake. I shall not send letters through such men.”

When the Vaidya spoke some words instilling confidence, the youth got up. He said: “Well! This is the matter!” The Vaidya said, “Now come, let us go and see the condition of the old man. Let us see What has happened to him.” Both of them went to the told man. The Vaidya was surprised to see him in he ground floor, while earlier he had been confined to bed on the first floor! A serious patient till a couple of days ago, one who was dying and who required his wife’s assistance while turning from one side to the other, was now eating Chapatis made of millet flour and taking milk stavding in the kitchen. Seeing the Vaidy, the old man spoke out: My Vaidya, my God! May all be well with you! What a wonder a drug you had sent me! I read your Letter, ‘There is no major illness. Really, I shook off all deluded conviction of illness and I got new strength. See I got down from the coat and came to have my food!”

The young man was about to say “That was my letter,” but the Vaidya motioned him, “Keep quiet now! The work is accomplishd here. The old man said, “Vaidya! I was taking medicines for past two years. I was treated by such inefficient Vaifyas! May all be well with you; may you live long!”

Because of the Vaidya’s inspiring words, the person who was on his death bed lived for three more months. You must have seen similar incidents in society.

And unscrupulous doctors fleece you with false reporting and make you sick . They frighten you and our relatives with diseases which are not there and fill their pockets by deceitful means. Daya Bahan Shevani was depressed and disconsolate and so were her son and her husband. Death appeared to be imminent. They came to me and daya bahan is alive till date.

Daya Bahan and those of her family are amazed and are very happy and grateful. They feel I have rescued her from the jaws of death. I have rescud her not from the jaws of death but from the claws of those beasts who wanted to operate upon her and push her to the jaws of death. And then Vaidyas at the Ashram treated her lose Allopathic medicines had made her lose hair. Now she is finding black hairs grow on her this was a surprise to all in cluding her sceptic daughter-in-law.

Those who are equipped with the six virtues of enterprise, courage, patience, wisdom, strength and valour are blessedby the lord at every step. This is beyond the shadow of a doubt. May God give good sense to the doctors who are careless or fill people with fear in order to fleece them! They will do well to come to their senses. It is high time they do.
Your subconscious mind is so powerful that it can revive a debilitated body and it can make a healthy man debilitated. Your strong will is materialized.

The mind alone is the cause of bondage and liberation of man. As the man thinks so does he become. (In other words, thoughts shape his personality). The man, who thinks negatively, with hatred, is despised and rejected. The one who thinks postitively, with appreciation and gratitude, “I will do it. It will be done… will be done’ – thinks like this, does not become pessimistic get his work done. (In the words, one who is hopeful and optimistic attains his goal).

School becomes the master of all. A highly educated man having many desires becomes a wretch, a drinker, a fool.
Valentine’s Day is not the day of love; it is a tyrannous day for young men and women. It is a day of ruination of the nation’s wealth in the form of its youth. Young people are ignorant but doctors, vaidyas and other intelligentsia can well understand the disastrous effect of the sexual contact between young boys and girls. How can they sublimate their sexual energy?
By worshipping their parents, children can transform their lust into Divinity and egotism into sublime love. And blessing of parents will bring all good fortune to them.

No comments: