Sunday, October 10, 2010

A True story

There was once a king who ruled a small kingdom of ladana near jaipur Rajasthan. Once evening when the king was sitting relaxed he saw one of his Muslim servants who has come of some work, wearing the holy tulsi mala around his neck.
Have you changed your faith and become a hindu? King enquired.
No I have not become a hindu the muslim never reaped.
Then why are you wearing Tulsi mala. Dear king
The holy tulsi is highly glories. How is it glorious? Respected king! I shall narrate a true story. One I was going to my maternal relations. It was around sunset when I saw shadows of tow men referred as yamdut by the Hindus. When I saw their fearful appearance I got very scared. They the spoke to me it is not the time for your death. Short while for now a young farmer will come changing his bullock cart. The wheel of the bullock cart will get stuck in this pothole and the cart will become detached. In meantime we shall inspire the bulls to become violent and one on the sight side will pierce it shoguns in the young farmer stomach. This will result in the death farmer. We have come to take the jived of the farmer.
Dear king I swear in the name of the Almighty that I requested the yamadutas to witness the whole episode. They permitted me and I hid behind a tree little far away. In a short while a young frame came charging on a bullock cart on the muddy road. As mar rated earlier the wheel of the cart got suck in the pothole cart become loose due to jerk the bulls changed violently the youth lost control of the bulls and bulls dragged him to distance while he sustained injuries due to stampedes. The bull then pierced the farmer stomach and he died immediately.

King enquired what happened then? Dear king after the death of the farmer I out of my hideout and asked the yamadutas about the jivtams as to where it was servant said.

They replied we were not able to capture than jivtams. He died as per the cause of death destined for him and him and it happened near the hold tulsi pant he goes to the abode of sri hari. Lord hari celestial envoys come to take him to the abode.
After this event I reflected on my future and conclude that I am not suet whether I shall enter dish or dojak after death there fore if is a wear the holy tulsi mala I shall get the opportunity to go to the lord hart abode and as a result I started wearing hold tulsi mala.
What a divine glory of wearing tulsi mala. It is for this very reason that when a hindu is about to die sacred tulsi leaf and holy gnagajal is put his mouth so that he shall attain heatidue after death.
Just as the pleasure and sorrows life and at virtue and vice dharma and dharma of a dream do not affect the dreamer after he is awake because all that he seen sin the dream is nothing other then himself salary an enlightened one liberated form the bondage of life and death remains untouched by the Paris of opposites as they are all but his own self.
(Excerpts from elixir of life a book published by the ashram)

No comments: