Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leave Alone Cancer, Gurudev is also getting us Released of Ignorance

My salutations at the holy feet of revered gurudev.
I am a teacher and living in Jharakhand. My brother rathinpal is working aluminum factory in Mangalore. He was suffering form throat and tongue wound for the last three years. He had great difficulty in eating and drinking anything he was not getting better with any treatment. Doctor told us that it is throat canner. Bother told me crying that I am suffering from throat cancer and my life is about to came to an end. Now what will happened to my little children? After listening this I prayed to Bapuji and entrusted him the responsibility of protecting my brother life.
I got blessed by Bapuji and he came in my dream at 4 in the morning and instructed me. Make your brother for seven days and he will be okay. I called up my brother and told him. He obeyed Bapuji instruction with due faith. Witching seven days the an and braining sensation in the throat subsided. He continued this experiment for 21 days. Now he is all right. There is no trace of the wound how king capable and generous is my Bapuji who protects his devotees even by coming in dream! My repeated solution at the holy feet of such a compassionate king and all capable Bapuji.
Smt. Krishan sav ichdaslole distt East sinhabhum Jharkhand.
Mobile: 0943134139.
This incident reates back to the year 200 I had throat cancer because of which I had great difficulty in eating drinking and talking I stated getting treatment it was a serious case. Doctor said that in such a case operation was not possible .
Then I went to Bapuji motera Ashram and told Bapuji about my throat cancer. Gurudev gave me the arroyo (curative) mantra I sated chanting that mantra with a lot of faith. I recited 108 sir Asramyana paath an took medicine form Dhanvaniri arogva Kendra of a the Ashram. It worked as a miracle my that lump slowly disappeared even the doctors were surpassed to see this now with Bapuji grace. I am compete all right I have no words to desirable glory. I only want to say this that Bapuji glory. I only want to say this that Bapuji glory I only want to say this that Bapuji is not only relieving us of the lump of throat but also getting us released of the lump of ignorance which has been misleading us since innumerable births.
Y corers of salutation at the holy feet of Pujya gurudev.
–Harendra Kumar chunilal
Naraoda Ahmedabad
Jyot se Joyt jagao National conference
I order to given an extensive and properly organized shepe to the seva of Bal sansakar Kendra a national level conference is being organized on the pious occasion of Uttarayan festival 2011 the Bal Sansakar Kendra’s the teacher and the students of the students shivirs and conferences and the sadhaks interested in doing seva should definitely take of this.
Main points: Training for running the Bal Kendra selection of the students Shivir teachers conference trainers selection special meeting of the heads of Bal sansakar. Special: the trainees and teachers will get the opportunity of sitting in front in open session of the satsang in order to participate in the conference it is essential to get registered in adavece.
Contact: Bal Sansakar division Ahmedabad ph 079-39877749.
Information: place and date will be informed by SMS.

No comments: