Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our Beloved Bapuji Listens To the cry form the Heart

A thousand solutions at Pujya Bauji’s lotus feet!
The company where I am working had issued orders for transfer of all 50 of its employees in the Delhi Brach to Dehardun with effect form 2nd of April 2009, a month in advance. In the meanwhile, Bapuji’s satsang was declared for 9th and 10th April in Buradi, (Delhi). By your grace I got the seva of guiding the satsang goers to the satang site. I mentally prayed to Bapuji and the concerned officials of the company had to change their minds.
All the employees were to report at Dehradun on 2nd Aprils but on I April the officials and the owner of the company called all the employs and postponed the transfers for the time being. All the employees are very happy and I am happier still for Guru’s grace has saved me form beings deprived of seva of satsang lovers.
A thousand salutations to you form all of us!
-Vijay Sahni
OU 10-C Pitampura
Delhi 110088
Mob: 9310695709, 9868637066.
* Once a large ocean wave ridiculed a bubble at its minuscule size. The bubble retorted, “O Wave I am indeed very small but very happy. In a matter of moments my form will disintegrate, I will assimilate myself with the water and become water itself. From small I shall become gigantic. My liberation is at hand. I indeed pity your condition. You have grown so large that your salvation is a distant dream. “You will rocks. You will be broken into several small waves and form those small waves you will further disintegrate into innumerable bubbles. And it is only when all these bubbles burst that you will be free. The what makes you proud of your gigantic form?”


No comments: