Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nothing is impossible for a true disciple

Ayoda Dhaumya had three principal disciple one of them was Veda, after the completion of his studies having received permission form his preceptor, and leaving the latter residence entered the domestic mode of life. And while living in his own hose he too got three pupils . Of them uttanka was loved the most by the Guru thinking After completed of education one should definitely offer Guru dakshnia He adi Gurudev what Dakshnia should I give to you? Let me do something that you wish.

The Guru assured him, Uttanka my child you have served me wholeheartedly; this itself biggest Guru Dakahsina. But uttanka insisted Guru Dakahsina to the Guru a this Guru said, Go inside and ask your mistreat what you are to do. Fulfill her wish and that will be your Guru dakshnia. Thus directed by his preceptor, Uttanka went inside the house and requested his preceptors to indicate something agreeable to her as honorarium for the instruction he had received Thus addressed, his preceptors reapplied God to king Paushya and beg of him the pair of ear reigns worn by his Queen, and bring them to me. The fourth day hence is the sacred day of panyak Vrata (a fast woman observe for the well being of their husbands and Childless) When I wish to appear decked with these ear rings before the Brahmans who will dine at my house.;
Uttanka thus commanded bowed at the feet of his precept tress and took his saw Dharma the god of righteousness in the form of bull with Indra mounted thereon. Indra said to Uttanka, Eat the dun go his this bull. Have no fear of any kind. Uttanka agreed and eat the sacred dung and drank the sacred urine to that bull. Being I came to beg of you the pair of ear rings worn by the Queen to be given a suppressant to my precedes.’ King Paushya replied you are learned Brahamachari go into the woman apartments. But as he could not see the Queen he again come to the king an said it is not proper that you should be kidding me. The Queen is not in the private apartments. The king said Recollect sir with attention whether you are not in a state of defilement in consequence of contact with the impurities of a repast. My Queen is a chaste wife and cannot be any one who is impure owing to contact the leaves of a repast.’
Uttanka realized his mistake he washed his face hands and feet thoroughly; perfumed pranyama an sipped thrice of water free form scum and froth. Having done all this he once more entered the apartments of the woman . And this time he saw the Queen. The Queen saluted him respectfully and said Welcome sir command me what I have to do
Uttanka aid it behoves you to give me those ear rigs of yours. I beg them as a present for my preceptors. The Queen having been highly pleased with Uttanka’s.

No comments: