Wednesday, October 19, 2011

By virtue of Rishi Prasad Seva…


Earlier I was working for a small company and after some time I opened a firm in partnership, which in loss. My financial condition became so bad that I did not have the money to pay rent. I used to be tense and worried.



A sadhaka brother took me to Bapuji’s satsang. After listening to satsang I became so full of bliss that I forgot all my tensions. Realizing that God’s name is the only support and protector of jiva, I took Mantra Diksha from bapuji and stared practiong japa. Leaving the partnership business I started my own business. Slowly and slowly I started getting work and my condition went on improving. One of co disciples suggested’ Rishi prasad’ Seve as menas to hap pines and peace. I took the resolve immedi ately and stared the seva. After that I made continuous progress in my life.



My financial distress was completely gone. I had no child till ten years of my mar riage. My wife started making the members of Rishi Prasad and as a result she birth to a girl child.


By the grace of Bapuji today I have everything. Presently I run ‘Rishi Prasad Seva Mandal’ and myself to be fortunate that I got the chance of serving people by way of Rishi Prasad Seva I feel very happy when tell about Bapuji to others. Thousands of salutations at the feet of Sadgurudev!

No comments: