Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How to make the children more impressive?

Pujya Bapuji’s satsang program was held from 18th to 21st November 2010 at Baroda. There Bapuji’s attention was drawn to my daughter Vrushali due to her alertness, promptness, agility and her deftness in taking photographs and shooting video.

Bapuji asked her smilingly, “Child! Which class you study in?” and Vrushali promptly answered “Class 6th”

Bapuji was surprised. He asked, “How old are you?“ Vrushali replied, “I am eleven years old”. Bapuji was surprised at her physical height and skill in action at an age of just eleven years. Bapuji asked me, “How come this eleven years old girl is so alert, intelligent, and impressive?”

I replied, “Bapuji, I had heard and followed the instructions you gave in your satsang on how we should welcome a new born baby in this world and this is the result of your grace”

Bapuji teaches in his satsang that the umbilical cord of the new born baby should not be cut immediately after birth but after 4-5 minutes. Then one should write OM on the tongue of the new born with a small thin stick made of gold or gold coated silver using a mixture of honey and cow ghee in unequal quantities. Thereafter the new born should be held by its father in his lap and the father should recite the mantra in the ears of the new born “ashmaa bhava’ parashu bhava, hirnyamayastum bhava’. This makes the child outstanding and impressive.

We did the cutting of the umbilical cord and writing of ‘OM’ as per instructions of Bapuji. Vrushali took the Diksha or mantra initiation at the age of six. (At present she is 11 years old, her height is 5 feet 9 inches and her weight is 49 kg.)

Got Nobel Peace Prize Now want ultimate peace prize

Prostrations at the feet of Pujya Gurudev! Presently I am working as a professor at the Indian Institute of Management, (IIMA) Ahmedabad. I am fortunate to get initiated by Bapuji. By doing regular japa of guru-mantra I got success in spiritual and worldly spheres. I was honoured by Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh in 2007 for my significant contribution to research in the fild of environmental impact. This year I was a member of the IPCC team that won the most prestigious award in the world, “Nobel Peaces Prize”. In 2010 I was awarded the prize for being very young distinguished orator for my higher research works by IIMA. All this is the result of mantra initiation received from and grace of Bapuji. Pujya Gurudev is Supreme Brahman personified and our knowledge is less than even ten millionth part of his knowledge, Form his satsang I get insights and important hints on my subject of management and research, which I apply successfully in my class and research work.

I pray to Gurudev, ‘Let thy eill be done. Let my desires be destroyed. I do not want anything else.’

No comments: