Wednesday, November 24, 2010

O My Satguru the mother!

O My Satguru the mother no giver like you is there in the world. The world is born of your womb! Mother of all mother are you the giver in the world gives what they have received from you. Such giver you are o Lord o my Satguru the mother! You are the life giver to the world: the whole universe abides in you.
Your light is infuse in all a wonder is your Maya. O my Satguru the mother! ;Fearlessness and stress freeness are freely available at your place. The weak get strength and the sick become healthy before they leave your place. O my Satguru the mother! May fools have acquire knowledge may poor have attained wealth.
Many have been delivered from ailments, grief suffering and sins. O my Satguru the mother!
God is hundred times more venerable then the mother and Satguru is a hundred times more venerable then god. O Satguru! You are the lamp of knowledge the world is all darkness with our of o my Satguru the mother.
-Baba Ramdas-

No comments: