Thursday, January 13, 2011

Infinite merits are attained on getting a Satguru.

(Excerpts from Pujya Bapuji satsnag)
In the year 1299 a child was born when he grew up his parents sent him to kashi for studies. One has he was plucking flowers at the pinched ghat of kashi for guru. A self realized great man saw him doing this and asked. O child! What are you doing are you stealing flowers? Boy no maharj I am hot steading I am plucking fowers for my guruji saint come here where do you live? Where do hail from?
The boy introduced himself the saint asked gains what do you study the boy reacted the Sortras he had learn. That Great man said.
O stupid boy! What will you get cramming recitals parrot There is little oil in the lamp it shall soon get extinguished. This recital will not protect you. Chant the divine name the divine knowledge.’
Boy guruji taught this recital just now. May be he will initiate into the mantradiksaha and devotion to good after this. Saint send you guru to me. The boy narrated the entire incident when his guruji went to the saint he said this child will not live long. How will the creaming or recitals help him in any way? Give him the gift of devotion to god an unravel the mystery of god to him.
Guruji I know his fact. According astrology this child will not live long. He what can I do maharj ji I don’t have a solution to this problem.
If you don’t have its solution the we have you pet him with yourself send his tome. The saint kept that child with him he postponed it by his grace and yogic prowess. This way his death was decreed. The or who was design to die in his puberty live for one hounded and eleven years. I after that young boy come to be know Ramanada swami. Guru Nanak dev was also greatly benefited by him the name Ramadan Swami comes in Guruvani also he got the company of Satguru he become so evaded that Kabirradsji Rohidasji become he disciples and also the thousand Ramanada ascetics also belong to his set. I can not describe the benefit one get by the darshan and satsang of self realize great men. I cannot describe the benefit one get by the darshan and satsang of self realize great men. I cannot relate the benefits I get by having darshan of and rendering serving to gurudev. I don’t know how many millions of people have got benefited by coming in my contact and in what way I cannot count that telling about the glory of Satguru Kabirradsji says:
One attain one merit by bathing in place of pilgrimage four when he attains saint and infinite merits when he attains Satguru says kabir after due deliberation the syllable gu means darkness ignorance and the syllable Ru menas light one who lends us form darkness tonight form pettiness to greatness with out getting such a Satguru this ordinary jiva cannot get awakened into its extruding nary state.
An ordinary child transformer hundred eleven Ramanada swami and the saint who made him achieve that elevated state was Raghavananda.


No comments: