Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love and Remembrance

(Excerpts from pujya Bapuji satsang)
There is a difference between love and remembrance. It is not necessary for a person to constantly remember for a person to constantly remember a loved one. When we love our son and are working, then do we keep remembering our son all day long? When we sleep soundly then question like Who am I where am I where is my son? All disappear into the chasm of forgetfulness. Yet the memory of a loved one still remains in the deepest recesses of our hearts. When we wake up in the morning we get immersed in work. On the other hand if our son’s phone comes or he arrives our love surfaces. We have to member the person but once love happens it stays so we naturally love these we consider our own. We consider our son as our own, Things as our own. We consider our son as our won things as our own..
Some one shoes are lying around as dog happens to pass urines on them. We ignore it but when the dog passes urine on them. We ignore it. the dog passes urine on our own shoes the we remove the shoes because they belong to us. So love anything that belong to us anything that we consider our own.

I fold my hans together and pray to you to consider god as your own. In reality, god was is and will be yours. Your body did not exist in the past; Childhood was not yours and hence did not stay . Can you say when your childhood went away? Even youth is not your is not your and will not be . Even old age is not yours. This body is also not yours. It is was yours it would obey you. You don’t want in to fall sick you don’t want it to die. You don’t want it to become old yet it does. So the body belongs to illusion to nature to the world to perform its duty. But yours is the should god. God is essentially the same eternal an embodiment of bliss, knowledge consciousness and truth. Your childhood was untrue the true entire that knows it is still person. In childhood I was I like that your god is an embodiment of knowledge your intellect gets wisdom for god. Your god is blissful by naturopath is why you sometimes feel love joy and bliss with in. consider that god as your own. That which is the truth consciousness and bliss personified is my soul god That which changes joy what ever I get I will hold on to it. If some one makes me leaves it then I will cry I got this now it is mine. But right in front of my eyes this will rot it will melt. Then I will have to cry. What has come. It got used but the power through which it came the power thought which it was visible I ma that soul that consciousness What was visible is not mine what I got is mine but the power the truth consciousness bill personified god through which what I got was visible is mien. By thinking thus sorrow will be removed just as when the sun rises night gets erased. Joy and sorrow will appear as a dream to you and good and knower of everything will be experienced as your own. It is not that god will come form some where will roam around will gives dashing and will go away. That happens as a part of worship thought the strength of your feeling. The incarnation of god will come and go away but away but god in reality is omnipresent all pervading and is your soul. when god resides in our hearts then god of the temples of the outside world will be visible or the manifested god will be visible. God who has vole will go but the power through which he is visible never goes.

So our love god should say . There is not cond8iton attached to remembrance in love. When remembrance becomes love when remembrance shows belonging then there is no necessity even of remembrance god says.

He who does all actions for me who looks upon me as the sure, who is devoted to me who is free form attachment who bears enmity towards no creature he come to me o Arjun.

O Arjun a man who only for my sake is a doer of all duty bond karma a sweet relationship with your mother, taking care of a wife or serving a husband or taking care of sons they will given give me happiness such karma should not be done with this feeling but with the emotion that now that I am stuck in the world I should carry out my duty for god. So god says that one who person karma of being immersed in me is my devotee. One whose karma is done for god who is free of attachment and is free the feeling of enmity for al living beings such a single minded devoted man attains to me only one is karma done of god Next Truth only in god. Karma done for god and with truth in god what will happen in old age? What will I eat? Oh! When I came form my mother womb then god made milk for me. Then some or the other arrangement will be done in old age also.
God gives the dead clothes wood and fire. An alive man worries such a man is really unfortunate.
Devoted to me god I impels form where I emerge is this that are all forgetting but the actual I rains the some always devoted to me love for me love for me faith in me and no attachment or enmity towards others. Man either gets stuck out of attachment enmity when we perm karma for the sake of god then this bondage is released.

So attachment towards god love for god by knowing about the imperative of god if we consider Him as our own then our love towards him is natural. No individual can stay with at love. When there is no love for she essence and love strays amidst negativities then it gets transformed into samara. And when love belonging to negativity free Narayan (god) engages in worldly relations even the love shines forth in the form of devotion. God is Truth personified and our dainty springs forth form that. God is an embodiment of Because of that there is consciousness in living bins intellects god is bliss personified. Hence living beings feel love toward some one or the other if a human begin sources that love on a tile on a form on a thing then he gets entrapped in samara. But when he remembers the source the basis of titles, form things or when he love that source then he becomes an unattached self realized (Brahmajnani) saint.

No comments: