Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Real Philosopher’s stone

(Excerpts from pujya Bapuji’s Satsang)
Rajai, wife of sant Namdev and Kamala wife of parisa Bhagwat had been friends before their marriage. After their marriage they became neighbors. Namdev was a devotee of the lord and parisa Bhagwat worshipped goddess, parisa Bhagwat propitiated the goddess and obtained form her a philosopher’s stone whihc turned baser metals into gold by its touch. With the help of this stone he become very wealthy and started living a luxurious life. Namdev was a tailor. He used to make trips to different places for the purpose of devotion chatting and stinging devotional songs. Such trips would last for 10-15 days. He would work on his tailoring shop for a few days to provide for hold expenses for the period his absence and leaves gains. He lived in abject poverty yet was contented and blissful with in.

Once when Namdev had gone out, kamala said to Rajai, my heart goes out to you for your hand to mount existence. My husband has gone away. Take this philosopher’s stone make some gold and fill your house with wealth and cereals.
Rajai took the stone and made some gold. Contented people seek wealth just enough to satisfy their needs. She did not make tons of gold. She made tons of god. She make about one kg of gold.

When Namdev come back. He saw carpets window curtains furniture and a plenty of food stuffs in the house. Where did you get money for all this? Namdev asked Rajai told him all that had happened parisa Bhagwat worshipped a goddess an obtained a philosopher stone form her. They people make a loot of gold. They live a luxuries life and give gift generously. Kamala and I are childhood friends. She took pity on me and gave me the stone.
Namdev said you are really pitiable. You are omnivorous to god the abode of all opulence and are mad after a stone. Pick up al these things and come with me.

Namdev distributed all the things among about people and the house exhibited poverty condition as before.
Then Namdev said where is that some? Bring to it me. Rajai brought the philosopher stone. Namdev took it and threw it into the river. And he prayed to the or me lord panduranga! Save us form your Maya save us form the facilities and pleasures; other wise we shall forget the joy of inner self you endowed us with. Saying this he got engrossed in mediation. Women are prone not to keep things to themselves. Rajai told her friends all that had happened. Kamala started weeping. Just then parisa Bhagwat arrived. He waked his wife what the matter was.

She said it is my grave mistake if you come to know you will fill me. Coming to know all that had happened. Parisa Bhagwat went mad with rage. He shouted, where is Namdev? What has he done to my philosopher stone? Oblivious to all this Namdev was on the river back absorbed in Samadhi, Parisa Bhagwat went their. He said o devotee! Give m philosopher stone back to me.

Namdev said I have thrown that stone there ( into the river). Our real self is the real philosopher stone. What des you philosopher stone give you? It condemns you to delusion and to wandering in inferiors forms of life ghosts, goblins. Why are you crying for philosopher stone? Come have dashing of lord panduranga.

I don’t want darshan fanny god chant lord name repose in you self.

Let you be happy with your self repose . I do not want that. I want and prospect. Give my philosopher stone back to me.
I have thrown that into the river. Have you thrown it I want it back forget that stone. The real philosopher stone is your self that is truth. I beg of you please give my philosopher stone back to me. Pleases!!
I don’t have that stone with me I told you I have thrown in into the river.
I worshipper the goddess for so any years and engaged my sell in mart shadhana. After all this the goddess blessed me with the philosopher stone. My philosopher stone given by the goddess.
Namdev was a sant. He dare don’t hit him. So started hitting himself. Namdev said what you are disgracing your self for a piece of stone!
Hail lord Panduranga! Namdev shouted and dived into the river he come back with a number of stones. And he said to praise Bhagwat.

Pick out your philosopher stone form these. Parisa Bah want found that all those stone were philosopher stones How come you got so many philosopher. Stones?
Don’t ask about that take your philosopher stone.
But how did you get so many photosphere stone? Pick out your stone and leaves the test.’
Now all were philosopher stones and al were like all one rupees coins are. If you give me one coins and I throw it away then me bring 100 one rupee coins and tell you to identify your con will you be able to do that?

Parisa Bhagwat picked up one stone and touched it to a piece of tern. It turned into god. Whichever stone he touched to baser metals the metal the metal turned into gold.
Parisa Bhagwat was stunned he said, o panduranga! O my mother strange are your ways! I had thought Namdev is poor. It has now transpired that I am poor. Namdev is so opulent! I don’t any philosopher stone hurl them into the river o panduranga.
Parisa Bhagwat threw all the philosopher stones into the river and was engrossed in mediation on the supreme self the real philosopher stone.

You can attain to that consciousness which is the consciousness of god lord Braham of lord Vishnu and lord Shiva. Realize your own glory. How great you are! How valuable you time as and you are hankering after trifles? Right now you are in bondage .Death can come any time take you away to be thrown into seen other womb. In case you will be compelled to pass into a gutter. All the wealth qualification certificates you may have are nothing when compared to the opulence of self.
When you get the diamond of self the world become worth a penny.’

No comments: