Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reliance on one trust in one aspiration for one…

We offer our respectful obeisance’s unto lord sir Krishan who is the embodiment of truth, consciousness and Bliss absolute and the primeval cause of all causes of the serration substance and destruction of the manifested universes who annihilates the three types of torments viz. (1) Caused by other beings, (2) caused by extrinsic supernatural influences (3) pertaining to one body and mind (sirmadn Bhagavate)
The reliance on the poorna supreme self aspiration for and trust Consciousness and bliss Absolute Will make you poorna (limitless) established in perfection The reliance aspiration and tarts in the perishable will continually perish you. Saint Tulsidasji says that reliance on god alone aspiration only for god. And trust in he belief that the supremely auspicious lord is our sole benefactor frees us form sorrows, anxieties and fears. The desire of the world reliance on it and trust in it entangles us in the world. One cannot remove trust desire and realice they are always there but really fortunate and blessed one are those who divert that form the perishable to the Eternal Tulsidasji says:

I do not desire for emancipation wisdom or wealth I do not even desire for the psychic powers or acclaim.
I wish to aspire for you and please you remove my ignorance. The desire for the perishable and the on it and trust in it in is the instance of the human beings. O Lord you are immortal and are our very Atam (soul). Instead of relying on you testing you and aspiring for you this is our ignotace to aspire for place reliance on and Trust the things people cirecustances relationships and wealth which were nonexistent in the past will not exist in future and even priestly they are ever changing. lord take away our ignorance.
One aspires for perishable objects I shall comfortably do devotional practices when I would get pension. O brother the real repose lice in our indwelling lord Rama. The confront oriented devotional practices will make you weak. The support of pension firend cottage or environment will weaken you.

I had also committed this mistake my Guru ordered me to go and stay at Dia. The sadhana cuter was located in a slum area. I didn’t feel like staying there or even a single day. I stayed there for a few day end then wrote a letter to my Guru kindly grant me the permission to say independent in a vice of my friends saint on the back or River Narmada. There I would be able to do anushitaha etc. Comfortably. May I go there”

My gur sent a reply no stay where you are somehow I managed to stay her for a month or tow restraining my mind and again wrote a letter. “Gurudev I open my heart to you. It comes to my mind to lack the curie and the boundary and throw away the keys in he boundary and flee to the River naramda. It is a queit and secualded place fits for doing peance. Here the children living in the slum keep shouting throughout the day, utter abuses amongst them and also keep writing on the walls Guruji replied if they say abuses then they get dispersed in the space. When the dogs bag at night why don’t you take is as if they are chanting keep staying there only.

I spent seven years over there and Gurudev made me so indomitable and strong that I cannot even imagine that amidst such huge crowd such active life I could enjoy and remain so blissful with the realice on desire of and rust in that in that ever detached Narayan.

We aspire to cherish our beliefs we rely on our possessions intelligent and our friends and relatives but they are all them selves helpless. Rely on That one supreme self ashore for that and keep trust in That.

Saint Tulsidasji says that other goddesses are pleased when you worship then but you becomes absolutely happy when you given up worship of the goddess desire.
Give up worshipping the goddess of desire don’t trust her. Don’t becomes a savant of Asha but becomes the lord Rama of desire that it.

You should aspire only for Rama do not desire anything else,’
If you get Ram It is a read attainment. Other thing s even if you are bound to be separated form you. This is the ignorance of man that he cannot give up desire. He is bound to some one he has to put reliance on someone. So really on supreme self who is beyond nature.

He is untouched by whatever he sees in that state for this infinite bign is unattached.
If you aspire for him rely on him. And trust Consciousness Bliss personified supreme self will sport in form to you in the same form acceding to your behave for him. But you steer clear of your insistence that lord meet me in this and that form no you simply pray god I don’t know your nature but you know about me very well. My heart is your abode my lord l your are an embodiment of Truth , Consciousness and Bliss we don’t know this we just believe init thorough the worlds of scriptures and Great Men.

Please destroy my desire of seeking favorable things residences selection and sadhan in order to start devotional practices. You are omnipresent you are in all conditions.
Swami Rama Tirtha after knowing the glory of that supreme Being to certain teen sung like this.

Some one is happy in certain condition some one is happy with his possessions some one is happy with pet birds.
Some one is happy withdelious foods, Some on is happy with any dress some one is happy in singling melodies…

Shake off the delusion I world be happy in such a condition I world be happy in I get so much wealth and property.. Such desire lead us astray. We get entangled when we exact and put reliance on such petty things. Even with out these things. Even without these things we can live completely happy within ourselves.

Nanakji says.

I worship and adore the lord the perfect tone perfect is his name. O have obtained the perfect one I sign the grouts praises of the perfect lord.

If you seek happiness son attaining any state in future which is not present at his times you desire for perishable you trust perishable and you really on perishable.
Once there was a violent storm in the sea. The boat started swinging on the waves. Seeing the sea stomp the travelers were terrified. Now what to do whom to desire, on whom to really or have trust? All were screaming and crying out. Amongst the travelers there was her husband looking surely at the sky.
She spoke such a storm is raging what will happen now nobody knows. Everyone is screaming o lord save us. And are absolutely inconsiderate.
The bridegroom drew out his sword form the scabbard and placed it on her neck. The dire kept looking at her husband.

The husband asked don’t you fear? Death is imminent.
Why should I get frightened? Though the sword is on my neck but is in my lord had. What haram this sword can do to me?

You have trust in your lord so you are unconcerned. Similarly I have turst in my lord. So I am worrying I have faith in may lord my whatever he will do will be for my good. If he causes this boat to sink then he wants to give me a new body which world b effort give me a new body which world be fore my welfare . And in case He wants to life new to a highest state of satsang sadhana in this very life then he world put this boat to shore. It is not my hand to prevent the stomp but I aspire for him rely on him and trust him. Whatever He please he will do.

One is my hope one is my strength my realice is on one I trust one For on drop form Rama sky blue form life charak Tulsi ever waits.

Just as the pied cuckoo which is supposed to drink only droop of rain Has its gaze fixed on one thing similarly o lord Fix my gaze upon you. If you real yon God than is it on God than is then is you would not fall sick or would not grow old or world not die? O brother if you real on your body on circumstances the n you will growl sooner get perturbed on slightest provocation and can even face untimely death. If you really on god then also you will grow will old and die but sooner later, You will attain liberation after becoming on with the one on whom you rely. If you rely on the perishable the n you will get perished again an again.

If you aspire for god you will attain him and if you desires him and if you desire for anything sales you will lender. The Moth expects joy form the burning fame, trusts it relies on the same. What does it get? It burns to death.’

Don’t be proud about your beauty and chamr. It shall away.
Don’t desire do not trust do not reel y on the external beauty external wealth external certifiable certificates rather aspreire of That Antaryamin, Supreme self trust him and rally on Him. You will cross the ocean of Samsara and be saved for rebirth and those coming in you contact will also get the same.

Aspire for one seek ruge tin one and rely solely on one. Always remind absorbed in Divine consciousness and help others attain the same. Be yourself in peace and make others peaces. Abide by this divine law.

If you resort to falsehoods false allegations deceit and trust then sooner or later you will get destroyed but if you take refuge in the Truth trust the Truth personified lord an rely on Him then your boat may swing but will not sink. Even if he ends your life by drawing you still. H must have arranged for giving you’re a divine birth because you have reined on him . You have aspired for him and have tested him That all.

Don’t worry about your subsistence or you footer. One you have started your journey to him why get worried?
Akhandanandji Udiya Baba had sets out. They were provided with foods etc. At even scuh wild uninhabited regions. Whenever they world get lost someone world show them the path. Suppose some one is drowning and calls god with trust and complete reliance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.