Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bad is the Wicket’s Compassion

Sri Vasishthaji says O Rama If a sadhu associates himself with the asadhu he to becomes an asadhu and if an asadhu assocates himself with the sadhu he too gradually trust into ssdhu”

Those striving for the supreme goal are sudhu and those devoting their time to this transitory world are asadhus. When we stay in the company of the asadhus for a extended period of time we too begin to feel,” We should also do at teats this much, we should also build our house here. We should not miss this change. By wording 2-5 hours daily if I get Rs 100, I should go it” O Brother Even a daily earning of one million rupees is of no use to you.

We happen to commit self deception because we live in the company of the vile. If you ponder you will realize that you have wasted so much time f your life. After self realization you will be astonished at the way you have spent your life far. You will feel disgusted thinking, Oh What a great reassure I had and how I wasted my life in just counting and keeping pennies. Oh I did what even a blind person would not do, a person like King Janaka was astonished and exclaimed Oh This is simply amazing. Supremely amazing. He was an emperor and not an ordinary person who get amazed at ordinary things. King Janaka says Alas I have been spending so much time in sheer delusion, when you achieve the wealth of the self you happen to be deathly amazed. This amazement itself is called Samadhi.

Being steadfastly established

In the Knowledge’s of the Self,

He did not come to sense

For two days and a half.

How could have I come to senses? What was I before? Wholesale trader of sugar.. This and that.. And what I am now how have I been wasting time all these days? O how I regret Just as on coming prom pitch darkness into light one on attaining the realization of the supreme Light, the supreme Atman on realizes-Alas what had I been doing till lowland I was considering myself smar.” When I was running my shop, I never considered myself silly. Now you may be a businessman, doctor lawyer, political leader or anything Do you ever think that you are dong anything foolish? No, you rather consider yourself to be doing your right thing. You might be patting your back thinking that you are using your hard your hard and honestly earned money in the service of other though n a small way. On realizing the supreme Atman, you will l come to know that this was a benighted outlook. The mahapursusha, who know there true glory and have realized the real grandeur of God, are you supreme becefactors. Hence whe we so something silly they even get a little angry with us. In their anger they so appear to be taunting us. However these aunts are not inspires by any sense of enmity, but by sheer compassion and kindness. Thank the great souls that they shower their blessings on you even in this way. Navajo people and even the kings and emperors for their own good. My Guru too would make use of reprimand for their own good. My Guru too would make get irked. This might have prom opted Kabeljou to compose this couplet:

Bad is the wicket’s compassion,

Better the master’s wrath.’

Even if I torment you, scold you or exercise my veto power of being your Guru, do not leave me because-

Bad is ht weekend’s compassion,

Better the Master’s wrath.

The scorching sun is the

Sing of the mending rain.”

Sweet is My Gurudeva

Sweet is my Guru Deva, His Wisdom is sweet is his eloquence that keeps this worked satiated.

Sweet is my Gurudeva……….

Sweet is His divine dashing, sweet are His glances, showering nectar, Guru gives us the entire fine divine. Sweet grace of the Guru has blessed many Guru Diva.

Sweet is my Gurudeva……….

Sweet joy abounds in Gaur’s abode, shower of joys all lovers. Joyous are creepers trees flowers filled with sweet nectar. Pleasant are all quarters sheltered in His shower of nectar.

Sweet is my Guru Deva

Beatific Guru holy feet radiate joy to mediators. Sweet are Guru Lotus hands blessing all with liberation? Guru’s lotus face s full to bliss all the time

Sweet is my Gurudeva…

Sweetness abounds in guru’s grace, making all enrapuured Sweet chanting of Hari Om makes all full of joy.

O sweet is Guru’s name Sai asaram the gtanter of wihes.

Sweet is my Guru Deva….

The Most Crucial Thing

When you are in ruble how your unaware mind does react? My friends just try to find it our. Suppose you get a bating, do you instinctively utter a cry o agony or just happen to utter the divine name Hari? Dose the doctor to the injection come t your mind? Does”Shivoham” all is unreal come to your mind or does something else occur to your? If you happen to get some negative thoughts just sweep it down into the river. Since the river is flooded, it will get swept away. What does your mind think of? Does it has a distorted vision of things or beholds or beholds the Real Being in them? Does it see the Formless in the from or from in the Formless? Reflect deeply on this. If you are ding japa of the Gavtri Mantra, is it fro the fulfillments of some world desire or for the fulfillment of some world desire or for a pure intellect be pure. A pure intellect? “May my intellect be pure. “ A pure intellect alone has the capacity to realize the supreme self.

Chanting to not chanting the Gayatri Mantra is not at all curcial. Being rich or poor is not crucial either. Millions of poor people are wandering anyway. So are thousand and millions of rich people.Vistiting temples or cinema halls in not very crucial either. Sympathizing with the distressed and crying for them is also not a feat. Felling jealous or happy seeing the happiness of others is not that crucial. Neither flying in a celestial plane made of gold nor suffering torture with sinners in the hell is crucial. Imbibing nectar in haven is hell is not a big achievement either. Going to America and coming bnack or even residing there with a green card in not a bog deal.

“He alone who has realized his own True Self: Has accomplished the most crucial thing in thing in this world.’

No comments: