Sunday, August 16, 2009

Non dual “I-ness”

Sanjay was relating the happenings on the battle field Dhritarashtra. Dhritarashatra asked him,”Sanjay Tell me who is gong o win?” Sanjay parried the question for some time but finally said: “Oh King Wherever there is Krishna, the Lord of Yoga and where there is Aruba the archer their is prosperity, happiness victory and firm policy; such is my conviction.” Dhritarashta is stunned, “what are you saying?” “If it doesn’t come true, then don’t consider me a disciple of Maharshi VedaVyasji. A Worthy disciple is pound of having acquired a self realized Guru and a sat Guru too is pound of having acquired worthy disciple. This is pride but this pride is not associated with the body. It is the pride associated with the Real self. It is read self esteem. What worldly people call self esteem? What worldly people call self esteem is in fact the ego based on individuality or the sublet body. But the pride between a sat guru and his disciple is the pride eased on the supreme Brahman. There are three types of ego. I am body; my height is this much and weight this much this is bodily ego. I am a devotee, a sabhu a Yogi a sadhka……this is subtle ego. However, I am you and you are me, that is me and this is me…” this is the pride of omens, of non-duality of Wisdom. This pride is money which heaps man cross obstacles, which delivers man from the material world. My sat guru sir liashahji Bagman, once having judged the state of my mind, carried out an intensely generous act. Even today it cones to my mind. It was early morning about 4-5A.MA satang was going on and two three fuss disciple were sitting near Gurudev’s feet. Even after Gurudev had showered His grace, Gurudev presented an incident. He said in the course of the satang, “Many people poor disciple, become of past samskarsa, present efforts, thegrace of God ad the satgrur, so experience, they slide down from it. They have doubts, where do I lave the power like what my Guru, sai Liashahji has? Many people have faith in Guru Dev. Many cone to have faith in guru dev. Many come to listen to Him. But pays attention to me Him. But nobody pays attention to me …”Such doubts like “paying of not paying attention,” having to not having power” arrestees of mind. Even those sashays, which attain to the experience beyond these states of mind one’s settle there. I fact, they are help back comparing their experience on the measuring scale of worldly gains.” Then my Lord Guru Dev looked at me. Lowering my head, I looked at His feet and at His face, overwhelmed with reverence. Guru Dev cast another compassionate glance at me. He said, if you agree to heat Liashahji says, well and good, oghtherwise.

No comments: