Sunday, August 16, 2009

This Banyan tree is Kalpavriksha

My three year old daughter suffered from congenital dumbness. She was treated at many places, we consulted many quacks and exorcists a but to no avail. At last, I took recourse to revered Bapuji’s lotus feet. In my family, everybody except me had been fortunate enough to seek intimation form revered Guru Dev. I prayed to adorable Bapuji from the core of my heart and made a pledge at Badh-Dad saying I’ll bring my daughter for dirham Ahmedabad Ashram if she starts speaking. In the due course of time, my prayers were duly answered. About six months back, my daughter started speaking, I took he rot the Ashram and Made her circum ambulate the sacred Banyan tree. I find no words to describe the boundless grace f revered Guru Dev. In this Kaicanga Pajya Bapuhji is an avatar and the Banyan tarees charged with his spiritual power are no less than the “Kalpavriksha” (the wish fulfilling tree.) -Jitendra Pandya, Banswara (Rajasthan)

::.





No comments: