Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ignorant though Omniscient!

One of the names of God, which appears in the 64th vers of “Vishnushasaranama”, is “Avijnata”, which means ignorant”, God dwells in all as their Real self and is hence omniscient. However, He is ignorant as well. How is it possible?”

While explaining this point the devotees say, God is ignorant that is He is blind towards the faults of devotes.”

I am not against this interpretation by the devotes; I appreciates it but I would like to add my elaboration as well God is ignorant that is He down’s Know how to harm His devotees, Humans are any other living being. Just as mother cannot harm her child so also Gods cannot harm us.”

If God remains blind towards the faults of devotees hoe will they get rid of their vices? How will they get faultless? God doesn’t know how to harm anybody. So ever if He punishes someone it will be for one’s good only. Just as it is in the case of a mother whether she slaps or feeds sweets to her child it I always for he good of the child alone.

Tease God at times saying, On God We may be ignorant but you too are ignorant in the at you don’t know to harm us. Say, so you have the power to harm us? In thesis way you can challenge God as fell. God will have no answer to this challenge.

For example a child challenges his mother, “Mother, You can never harm me. Try if you have the courage. The mother says came her and I shall do it.” The should says, “Mother Nevertheless, You cannot harm me cer,”Moher says you naughty chide just came here and I will show you.” She holds him here by the ear and gives him a tight slap and says now, haven’t I thought you a lesson? The child replies, yes Mother I had become egoistic ad your sap has only reformed me. You did no harm to me Mother O Mother… God O God…. Ha Ha Ha….!

Similarly, God will do only that which is good for us. God cannot do anything inauspicious to any body. Just as one cannot do harm to any organ of leis body. Even if we amputate an organ throng surgery that will not be with the intention of doing any ha. The Lord says;

“He who know Me as the Good Friends of all beige attain to peace”

Once, Narayama Bapu was annoyed over a parivauar matter an I laughed at him heartily. He chided me while I continued to laugh. He asked me, why you are laughing?” I replied, you are helpless. He was highly accomplished saint, with powers to become invisible and materialize his resolves. I was well aware of this. He lived with me in the Nala caves in Mount Abu. He as a shied but I challenged him and said, “You are Hapless. He stared at me. He knew that I was aware o his yogis powers. I said you can never harm anybody. Then he too started laughing. So at times, you too challenge God and say, Oh God you are simply ignorant and powerless when it comes to doing any harm to us.

“No harm can ever be

Done to anyone by the holy men.”

(Sri Rancharitamansa, Sundera Kanda, 5.2)

“Whenever your holy saints are incapable of inflicting any harm on us how would it be possible for you to do so? You are the saint of saints. So O God How can you do harm to us?

No comments: