Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Sacred Words of Guru are Vedic Hymns…

My sixteen year old son Divyesh Kumar suffered form congenital deafens. We tried allopathic treatment but he was not cured. I came to know form some dashikis of the ashram theta at the time of habitat on the Onjal ashram, revered Guru Dev had said, “The extract of the aerial tots of theist tree will cure deafness.”
I’ve practically experienced the fact that if on entrusts the words of saints with devotional faith Nature serves him willingly. “Mantramulam Gurorv akyam…” means the sacred words that nugget form revered Guru Devji holy mouth are equivalent to Vedic mantras. This verse of Shasta’s is absolutely true. The only requirement in stat you should have staunch faith in the sayings of the Guru.
I unstilled the extract of aerial roots of “Badh Badshah” in my son Sivyesfh ears. When my son a congenitally deaf by heard the heard the first sound; his joy knew no bounds. Our entire family is overwhelmed with gratitude at the lotus feet to revered Guru Devji. My innumerable salutations to Adorable with gratitude at the lotus feet of revered Guru, whose kind ad selfless benevolence relies the people of their miseries and vexations.
Dhanaji Bhai patel
Bhinar, Dist. Navasari (Gujarat)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. Thanks for this informative article. I really liked it. I also came across this similar site with nice articles and videos on vedic prinicples - http://www.vichaar.tv/