Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sri Yogavasishtha Maharamayana

Know the Self Established Truth Vasishthaji says in Sri Yoga Vasishtha Maharamayana Rama, One with Wisdom and diligence should reflect upon the purport of scriptures; Should keep company with saints and emulate then in conduct; and should strive to acknowledge a vision to True knowledge which destroys all sorrows.’
Queen Madalsa, queen Chudala, Sulabha the chaste Ansuya, Gargi King janka the sage Shukadeva, Kabirji possessed on outlook of the supreme knowledge. If we also get such outlook we can be delivered forthwith.
In truth, we are Atman but have given to ourselves respective names. We believe we are so and so with such and such qualification. These are only impressions on our psyche I am M.B.B.S. a doctor. The fact of being a doctor has to be proved by certificates degrees etc. but we don’t need to prove we are Atman. The doctor existed even before he becomes a doctor… he shall exist even when he grows old and leaves medical practices and also even after the death of the body. We are self established doctor is not such. The doctor has to authenticate the fact of his being a doctor with an M.B.B.S degree. A lawyer also requires an LL.B degree. A Mahant should possess an Ashram a little etc. But no certifications are required to prove the existence of “I”(the Real Self). In order to becomes a high profile minister, one requires a superior seat and that position does not last forever while one’s self is never wiper out. The self established truth does not want to prove itself as something. It is without doubt the supreme preceptor of the universe.
A saint was smiling while some people were hurling invectives at him on their way to a mosque. Another saint said, Sir They are calling you names an your are smiling! The former said They are abusing the body consisting of flesh and bones. I too cuss it Do We respect sputum’s, rune stool? They are going to the mosque to offers proves to Me to worship Me and to bow before Me saying Allah is great I am pleased that they are My sons and are going to the mosque for the sake of worshipping Me.
Sri they are Muslims and out of ill will are taking nonsense against you being Hindu saint. They are reveling you and are casting aspersions on you. They are affected by the vice of malice.
The vice of malice is not in then it is in their minds in their acquired traits.
Another group of people bowed before the saint on their way to a temple.
Sir They are paying obeisance to you.
The saint remained unaffected. He said, These people worship eulogisng Me as Rama… Obeisance’s to Lord Shiva and they worship me Saying Allah is great This is my wonderful sport.
Sri your live on alms and have the cheek to say this is my wonderful sport, Isn’t it self deception.
Oh, No I have never begged floor alms The prana does so. Is needs food which it receives thought the body. So what if the Prana begs for food? It begs form those with Prana. This is the sport of Maya. I am the substratum of Maya. I am the pure consciousness that sustains everything. I have never asked for anything. I am the self effulgent Brahman. I am indestructible I am beyond time. Time is changing. I am the one that knows this chose. The one who saw 7:300 AM, is seeing 7.35 AM and conjectures 7.40AM. 7.35 Am is gone 7.40 AM, 8.00 AM are to follow an they too will be past But I the seer am never past I am a witness to 7.00, 7.40 8.40, as also to days, weeks years childhood, youth I know the whole of past present and future, I myself am beyond time. Time fleets I am never gone The goes from place to place. The place is changed: I remain the same. Matter changes form not I After death the body will be burnt and will be reduced to urns but not Me I continue to be there even after death. I am the Supreme Brahman the pure Consciousness beyond time, Space and matter. Self knowledge is deserved those who are alive to these facts those who want liberation, those who know that all transient things are worthless and whatever one relishes eating is ultimately converted to faucal matter. Only such people deserve to be instructed in Self Knowledge not the lustful and quarrelsome ones who are uninitiated.
You want to be a collector a principal a rich man so what if you do fulfill you ambition? You just know what you are and then you becomes the Father of all. Knowing thus you will find yourself the master of all circumstances. You don’t have to becomes anything or to prove yourself to be anything rather your should firmly resolve and finally attain the supreme status the self established. Atman which even the father of death cannot seize. The other posts even the father of king cannot preserve. The worldly things cannot to maintained and the supreme Being cannot be forsaken. Just Endeavour to know that supreme Being.

No comments: