Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glory of Lord’s Name

Due to the majesty of Rama Name stone rocks started floating; Relying on Rama Name the vanara (ape force) succeeded in subduing the mighty Ravan an his army; Deepening on the Rama Name, Hanuman lifted the mountain and Sita could protect her chastity even after living for several moths in Racana’s Lanks. Bharat could hold his life for fourteen long years because from his throat no sound other than Ram Name uttered. This is why Tulsiasji has rightly asserted and prescribed, “Mutter Rama Name in order to wash way the faith of Kailyuga.
Thus, both primitive an progressive sort of people can get sanctified by chatting the name of Lord Rama. However one who intends to purity himself from sins should chat the name Rama from the core of his heart. I shall recount my own experience to you. If I have been able to escape dictation form my pure a path, it is by virtue of lord Rama’s pious name alone. I have been making bign claims but had I not got would not have been able to consider three woman as my sisters. Whenever I was faced with some difficult situation in this regard I have taken recourse to the Lord name Ram and needles to mention that I have escaped that condition scot free. The name Rama has saved me form numerous calamities. It is verily this name of the lord that has kept me alive in the 21 day long fast along with giving me peace an solace all along.
The name Ram holds its special glory. Simialiary shiva name also has its individual significance. All Vedas mantras are unqualified. Reciting the vends endows us with merits but before and after its recital chanting of Hari is done for removal of any featly or omission and for ensuring success.
‘In Kaliyuga the name of the Lord, is a destroyer of fears and evil mind. Nanak says that whoever chants it regularly: All his rendezvous meet with successes.
Each ones individual Guru mantra is the best for him. The orphan blind child Pritam surviving on alms got Diksha from Guru Bhaidasji. He dialoged in devotion and mediation and become Sant prtiamdasji. 52 ashrams around the county were constructed with his pious inspiration. Kabirji got Diksha of Rama name form Ramanads Swami and Dhruv got initiated in the mantra namo bhagavate vasudevava form naradji Rakally fortunate are the ones who got Diksha of Guru mantra and they devoted them selves into it steadfastly. Lord sir Krishan says;
The one s who possess a strong determination reach perfection in this very birth.
Narsingh Mehta said:
If I make you sleep on floor and starve you and on top of hat beat you,
Still if you don’t shun the path of Lord and continue remembering Hari, I shall fulfill you
The one who doesn’t forsake the path of lord even at the testing times is ultimately gratified.

No comments: