Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Marvellous Mango

Once my wife complained of excruciating cervical pain, which compelled me to get her hospitalized. The doctor advised me she will have to say in the hospital for seven day at least.
She was laid on the bed in supine position with tractions applied to her legs, feet and the neck. Pujya Bapuji satsang was to be help in Haridwar after 3-4 days. We had already planned to attend that satsnag but how could we go ahead with that plan under such adverse circumstances? However driven by a pressing inner urge to go there, I consulted my wife an emphatic yes. But the doctor told me that even taking her home would be risky leave alone allowing her to undertake a train journey.
I requested thee doctor to release her for at least one or two days for the fulfill net of our religious duties where after I promised to get her hospitalized once agisn. Upon getting the green signal from the doctor we took her to Haridwar. My wife sat amongst the woman devotees. Just then Bapuji arrived. He was moving amongst the devotees blessing then with His holy through nearing glances. He was tossing a mango form on had to the other. All of a sudden He threw that mango towards my Wife. The blessed hit my wife right where she had the pain and then fell down into her lap.
Five years have passed since, but she never felt that pain agisn or took any medicine for that let alone going to the hospital. All this is but the result of the boundless graces of Pujya Bapuji.
-Anoop Sharam, Delhi
Mobile:; 09213416373.
A unique therapy cured diabetes
In the year 2006, I was initiated by revered Bapuji at Raeeva (M.P) I suffered for diabetes for quite some time. The fasting blood glucose level had touched 250 mg/ 100ml.
(Normal blood glucose is between 80 and 100 mg/ 100ml.) Pujya Bapuji had suggested a remedial measure for the diabetics. Take 500gms bitter gourd in a brand shallow container. Trample the gourds with feet for about 45 minutes. This treatment for seven days is sufficient for the cure of diabetes. I under took this treatment with deep faith for seven days. Thereafter I under went the medical test for diabetes. It was found to be absolutely normal. I believer Bapuji has blessed me with a new lease of life.
Since then I relate my experience to every diabetic patient who comes in my contact and suggest him to undertake this remedy. To the extent I even suggested the same remedy to a doctor also benefited from the said treatment.
Millions of salutation at the lotus feet of such a beneficent and compassionate saint who wishes good and does good to all irrespective of their caste creed race and religion.
- Ghanshyam Das Aggarwal, satna
- (M.P.) Mobile: 09406724985.

No comments: